Fresno Cosmetic Dentist
Fresno Cosmetic DentistDr. Mirzaeian's family office in Clovis is here to provide world-class smiles! When you visit our office, your comfort and your smile are our top priorities. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Our dentist office at 1592 Shaw Ave. Clovis, CA serves Fresno, Clovis, Madera, Sanger, Dinuba, Kerman, Selma, and all of the surrounding communities.
Fresno Cosmetic Dentist - Teeth Whitening
We will create you a custom take-home treatment plan, We will supervise your treatment from initial consultation through completion. The products we offer won’t migrate to gums, and most formulations include Potassium Fluoride (PF), which helps to improve oral health by strengthening enamel, decreasing sensitivity, and offering increased cavity prevention.
Our whitening system is a powerful, prescription-strength take-home whitening gel. It's available with 10%, 10%PF, 15%PF, 20%PF, and 35%PF carbamide peroxide, and can provide results after just one night, though expect to see results in about a week.
CustomizedWe will create a bleaching tray that fits specifically to your teeth. This tray forms an alginate impression of your mouth and is why our teeth whitening program is so effective.
Don't hide your smile! Make an appointment for teeth whitening with Dr. Lovik Mirzaeian.
Call us for an appointment at (559) 299-2168.
Fresno Cosmetic Dentist - Veneers
Veneers are a great way to fix broken or worn down front teeth. Veneers can also change the size, shape, and color of teeth. They usually require only minimal tooth reduction, since the veneers can be made very thin. The best part is that they are very natural looking, and won't stain.
Veneers can take care of small dental problems such as:
- Undesirably small teeth
- Uneven tooth length
- Misshapen or twisted teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Stained or yellowed teeth
- Severe tooth decay
- Gum disease
- Poor bite alignment
Fresno Cosmetic Dentist - Gum Rejuvenation
Decay from gum disease requires careful, focused Laser Gum Treatment to stop the progression of the disease and to improve the tissue. Dr. Mirzaeian can help repair gums your gums through laser treatment. The treatment has no pain, bleeding, swelling or stitches and little or no anesthesia is required.
Fresno Cosmetic Dentist - Invisalign
Invisalign is designed to straighten and align your teeth in a discreet and more convenient way. There are no brackets or wires that can poke and irritate your mouth, or distract from the beauty of your smile. Invisalign is a smooth, easily removable plastic aligner. It is easy to clean and allows you to eat whatever you want!
How It Works
- We Create a 3-D Image of Your Teeth Dr. Mirzaeian will take x-rays, pictures, and impressions of your teeth, which Invisalign will use to create a digital 3-D image of them. From these images, Dr. Mirzaeian will map out a precise treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth. Using this same technology, Dr. Mirzaeian will even be able to show you a virtual representation of how your teeth will move with each stage of treatment.
- Receive Your Custom Aligners Based On Your Personalized Treatment Plan Based on your individual treatment plan, a series of custom-made, clear aligners is then created specifically for you. These aligners are made of a smooth, comfortable, BPA-free plastic that won’t irritate your cheeks and gums like traditional metal braces often do. Simply wear them throughout the day, and remove them when you eat or to brush and floss your teeth. As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth gently and gradually begin to shift into place. And because they’re virtually invisible, most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them.
- Wear a New Aligner Every Two Weeks Approximately every two weeks, you will begin wearing a new set of aligners, advancing you to the next stage of your treatment. To monitor your progress, you will also have occasional checkups with Dr. Mirzaeian usually only every six weeks or so. At every stage, you will be able to see how much closer you are to having the smile that reflects the real you. While every case is unique to each patient, treatment typically takes approximately a year for adults. For teens, the length of treatment is comparable to that of braces, but since your teeth won’t be covered by wires and brackets, you’ll be able to see improvement much sooner. For best results and a timely outcome, you should wear your aligners for 20 to 22 hours per day, throughout your entire treatment.
About Lovik Mirzaeian DentistryWe are a dental practice devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using conservative, state-of-the-art procedures that will result in beautiful, long lasting smiles!
A standard of excellence in personalized dental care enables us to provide the quality dental services our patients deserve. We provide comprehensive treatment planning and use restorative and cosmetic dentistry to achieve your optimal dental health. Should a dental emergency occur, we make every effort to see and care for you as soon as possible.
As your dental health professionals, we want you to be confident knowing that we are a team of highly trained and skilled clinicians. We pride ourselves on providing the care you need to keep your smile healthy. To give you the best possible service and results, we are committed to continual education and learning. We attend dental lectures, meetings, and dental conventions to stay informed of new techniques, the latest products, and the newest equipment that a modern dental office can utilize to provide state-of-the-art dental care.